Monday, June 6, 2011

Starting with a BANG!

What's up! Welcome to the first post on my crochet blog! Other than being the artist behind The Cartoons Bar, a full-time student, and just an all around badass, I am an avid crocheter.

I started this blog to keep all of you who are fans of my work, or interested in ordering a custom peice from me, informed on my chrochet, progress on projects, and other news.
I'm super excited!
I really hope you all enjoy your visit to Playing Hooky!

Now without further ado here is what happened this weekend:

One of my best friends, Juli, had ordered a few peices; a Companion Cube (from the game Portal) for herself, and a Squirtle and a pokeball set for her boyfriend Michael.

They turned out great! And I'm pretty sure they really liked the finished peices which is awesome!
I always love it when people like what I make them.

And the best part?

PHOTO SHOOT!











And then, This happened:




Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment