Saturday, October 22, 2011

All Saints Fall Bazar 2011

Hey there everyone! I just participated in an awesome craft show!


Here's a close-up of my booth:



I sold several peices, and I'll be posting the rest on my Etsy shop here.

Here are the peices that I have for sale:








Here is the kokeshi doll I sold:


I also have some needle felted animals:



I sold the golden retriever Buddy, and the Japanese bobtail Koki.
The other three are still available though! They each come with a little story.

I also have some prototype dolls I've been working on :




A Shaolin monk, and a girl from the 50's! These two were not for sale, because I changed some things about the patterns after I had finished making them. I should have the final versions completed soon!

I also made this doll:



She was so cute I couldn't bear to part with her! I will be making another one though incase anyone is interested!

I'm also working on some custom peices and will post some pictures soon!

Love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment